Friday, December 12, 2014

God is to blame - Kim


American controversial actress, Kim Kardashian has revealed some details about her pregnancy with North West. In an interview with Elle UK, the reality star said she had difficulty with her weight.

It's not funny because she is blaming the pregnancy weight on God.

She told the magazine that, “I’d think God was doing this for a reason.’Kim, you think you're so hot, but look what I can do to you.’”She added: “My body just went crazy. After five months I swore I'd never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.”

Uhm... we guess Nori will not be getting a sibling any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Khardashian Trust Acquires Mansion In Coachella Area Worth $12mn

The Kardashian Trust has reportedly bought a $12 million mansion in the Coachella area. The trust representing the world-famous reality ...