Monday, March 31, 2014

Benzino shot At His Mother's Funeral

...says he was embarrassed than anything from his hospital bed, following Saturday's shooting.


The rapper and "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" star was shot by his nephew on Saturday while he was driving in a funeral procession for his mother, who passed away last week. Benzino who was at one point described as being in "critical condition" appeared to be making a full recovery in his first video interview since the shooting.

He said, "I'm good, I got shot in my arm. I got shot twice — one of the bullets grazed my back and one here," Benzino told Boston-based media outlet NEHip-Hop from his hospital bed, pointing to his right arm. "I got to do some physical therapy for a while on my hand, but I'm alright."

According to reports, Benzino was driving southbound on Route 3 in Duxbury, Massachusetts, when his nephew, 36-year-old Gai Scott, pulled up alongside his SUV and fired several shots. The gunman was arrested and charged with armed assault with intent to murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Khardashian Trust Acquires Mansion In Coachella Area Worth $12mn

The Kardashian Trust has reportedly bought a $12 million mansion in the Coachella area. The trust representing the world-famous reality ...